Vision Company is a distributor of eyeglass frames and optical glasses in all of Belgium. The main office is located in Ghent. We exclusively focus on the independent optician that wants just that little bit more for his demanding customer. As a trustworthy business partner, we help opticians attain their goals. Vision Company distributes frames by TAVAT and Monoqool; these are branded products associated with design and class. The high-tech optical glasses are ‘made in Germany’. The company has built a reputation in the sector and has an excellent reputation; the company has a healthy growth. At Vision Company, quality, service and integrity come first.
Back office employee
You and your colleagues take care of day-to-day activities. These consist of the following tasks:
- Answering the phone and email, taking, processing and following up orders.
- Sending packages to customers and foreign suppliers.
- Following up and processing sample requests coming in through the field service staff.
- Adminstrative processing of customer returns.
- Keeping our customers/date files up-to-date.
- Handling correspondence.
- Sending commercial mailings.
- You are a driven person with relevant experience or the will to learn quickly and devote yourself to the results. Customer service comes naturally to you; you are actively looking to achieve better results with your team. You act in a customer-oriented manner.
- You work with an eye for detail and you are a solution-oriented person.
- You are independent, enterprising and display “ownership”.
- You are adept at using software outlook, and the packages Excel, Word etc..
- You have a good command of Dutch and French, both orally and in writing.
- A part-time job with the opportunity to evolve into a full-time position.
- A workplace within a dynamic, young team where we support each other and each contribute to achieve joint results.
- A thorough education at the start and regular further training.
- A company with a small business spirit: focused on building a durable working relationship.
- A sales-oriented and communicative work environment with like-minded colleagues.
- A fixed salary with an interesting package of fringe benefits: group insurance, meal vouchers.
- The work shedule is Monday to Friday. No weekend work.
Send your résumé and motivation to Tine Leyn, firstname.lastname@example.org – 09/232 37 20 – www.vision-company.be